If you’re longing for a snowy winter Christmas this year or need to impress at your upcoming Christmas event, create your own winter wonderland sweetie station.
Check out these fab ideas for a little inspiration and to get your Christmas tastebuds flowing. Designed with a palette of pink, blue, white and shimmer / glitter accents, this table is certain to delight!
Set the scene
- White backdrop curtain with blue hued lighting
- White shimmer branches with with fairy lights
- Displays accented with glitter snowflakes, crystal trims and white pom poms
- Risers to create depth
- Sugarplum tree adorned with sugarplum cookies
- Snowflake cake pops and cookies nestled in white candy coated chocolate balls
- White chocolate bon bons and brandy truffles
- Decadent macarons and candy floss tipped cupcakes
- Apothecary jars filled with single coloured candy (we suggest pearlescent Champagne Jelly Beans, white toffee bon bons, white and light blue M&M’s, pale pink jubes, ice blue chocolate stars)
Make it memorable!
Candy buffets / sweet stations / dessert stations have the ability to excite, up the anti of your theme and add another element of decor. Whether it’s a Winter Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Grinch in Green or Traditional theme, make the most of it and be creative, dessert is meant to be fun!
What to recreate the look?
Give the team at Foxy Sweetie a hola. Let us supply you with the DYI items you’ll need or simply book us to recreate it for you.
Credits: Sweets Indeed